First aid at work (3 day course) 14-16th December 2021
Date/Time 14 December 2021 - 16 December 2021 - 9:30 am - 5:00 pmCost
This course is designed to equip the First Aider with the necessary knowledge and skills to give life support, manage and treat injuries until medical assistance arrive.
Following the successful completion of an assessment, candidates will be issued with a FIRST AID AT WORK certificate valid for 3 years.
Syllabus to include:
- Care of the unconscious casualty
- Cardio pulmonary resuscitation
- Control of bleeding
- Treatment of shock
- Recognition of medical conditions
- Treatment of poisoning
- Treatment of bone injuries
- Accident reports and regulations