Here 4 BDCC: Sector Briefing
Date/Time 1 March 2022 - 4:00 pm - 5:30 pmCost
Here 4 Bradford District and Craven Communities (Here 4 BDCC) is hosting a question and answer webinar.
Here 4 BDCC is a newly formed consortium, consisting of Community Action Bradford & District, Participate, HALE and the VCS Alliance, to deliver upon the VCSE Support and Improvement Programme over the next 3 to 5 years.
This contract consists of six strands of work, five of which are to be delivered by the Here 4 BDCC consortium, these are:
- Capacity building – developing people and organisational capacity and skills
- Information and Insight – delivering a database and one-stop-shop for resources and information online
- Citizen Engagement – building on engagement and coproduction in the sector to involve people in communities
- Voice and influence – gathering and promoting the community voice to enact change in public sector services
- Volunteering – promoting and enabling volunteering across public, voluntary and business sector
The webinar will involve a presentation, followed by an interactive question and answer session.Register Now