Introduction to Design
Date/Time 19 May 2022 - 10:00 am - 12:00 pmCost
This course is suitable for individuals who are interested in exploring design as part of their role, this may be something you do already or something you might like to take on in the future.
This is a FREE online course for voluntary sector groups looking to get started with design. From posters and flyers, to reports and brochures, social media images, a logo or business card – this course will give you the introduction you need to be a design pro!
In this course you will:
- Understand what graphic design is and what it is used for
- Become familiar with Canva as a design tool
- Learn how to get started, from templates or from scratch
- Understand how to incorporate your brand (logo, fonts, colours) for maximum effectiveness
- Be able to find images to represent your brand and subject area
Please register and we’ll email you the zoom meeting link and password the day before the meeting (check your junk mail folder, if you don’t receive it email email@example.com).
Trainer: Kirsty GregoryRegister Now