Introduction to Social Media
Date/Time 3 May 2022 - 10:00 am - 12:00 pmCost
Is social media right for you and your group? Find out how social media can work for voluntary and community organisations of all sizes.
This training is designed for people who don’t currently have organisational social media channels but would like to, as well as those who have them but aren’t sure of how to effectively use them.
In this free online session, we will cover:
- Working out what you want to achieve through social media
- Twitter and Facebook, (touching on other platforms such as Instagram) and working out which platforms are right for you
- Planning your social media content including using free online tools to schedule posts
- How to avoid common problems and mistakes, and get the most out of your posts
- Connecting with organisations and service users on social media
- Evaluating your social media reach and engagement
Please register and we’ll email you the zoom meeting link and password the day before the meeting (check your junk mail folder, if you don’t receive it email email@example.com).
Trainer: Kirsty GregoryRegister Now