Date/Time 18 May 2022 - 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmCost
Social enterprise, Wednesday 18 May 2022
This is a new training programme designed to help organisations become more enterprising.
The main aim of this course is to support and mentor those in business, looking to begin trading. It is aimed at organisations that are established or are trading but need mentoring support to move forward or find a different direction.
We will explore how to generate income/capital from various sources.
This is a FREE course for organisations or individuals based in the Bradford District.
- Life after grants maybe difficult to come to terms with, but what are the alternatives?
- Understanding the next steps to becoming an effective business through trading or tendering for contracts.
- What are the options/paths of income generation?
- Looking at the pros and cons of the various options. Choosing the right legal structure for your organisation in the current climate.
- Looking at creating/updating your business plan.
- Understanding the legal and ethical requirements of your business.
Please register and we’ll email you the zoom meeting link and password the day before the meeting (check your junk mail folder, if you don’t receive it email email@example.com).
Lincoln OakleyRegister Now